Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Mind's Eye + Printers Tray = Beautiful!!

I'm getting ready to head up to Moncton for Crop & Create and was finishing up some last minute project samples to stick in the stores booth. This is just to give people an idea of how wonderful some of these collections are, and give them some ideas on how to use them. I've had My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3 Oliver for a while now, and I've made a couple of things, but not the big project I initially bought it for...so I did that up! 



Here it is completed...a Printers Tray with our family portraits in it that my friend and photographer pal Jessica did for us last fall. I printed all the pictures in B&W so there was no competition on the colors. I think they look great this way too. I used paper, brads, enamel dots, washi, stickers, layered stickers, lace and metal adornments and chipboard all from the Oliver collection....it's so pretty!! Silk ribbon and jute twine are from May Arts, Printers tray is from Close To My Heart and the white paper roses are Recollections from Michael's. If you're in Moncton at Crop & Create this weekend, you can check this out in person! 

7 comments:

  1. first...what a wonderful family (and great photos)!

    2nd...luv how you layered & combined the elements...and the B&W photos pop!

    Wish I could see it in person...too long a trip for a weekend! Keep inspiring me

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper is very pretty but the way you put it all together is just BEAUTIFUL!! Fantastic family keepsake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Awesome papers, embellies and display! I may have to make one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 every thing about this. Paper, pictures, layering, embellishment-perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS, Jas!!!! The black and white photos are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful Jasmine. Love everything you did to it, the pics, the elements, paper. it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete